Hoosac Harvest is a citizen-based organization that envisions a vibrant food system in which all members of the Northern Berkshire community participate and have access to locally grown, healthy, and sustainably-produced food.
Hoosac Harvest believes in food security for all members of our community, and in the value of local food, farmers, and farmland to its health.
Make a tax deductible donation to Hoosac Harvest and help to bring local food to everyone’s table by supporting our subsidized shares program, or volunteer for one of our local programs.
Latest news, events, and announcements…
- Gleaning Ioka Valley Farm
- 4th Annual Seedling Swap
- 2nd Annual Homestead Tour
- Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food 2014
- Inaugural North Berkshire Homestead Tour
- KYF in The North Adams Transcript
- Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food 2013
- Seedling Swap
- Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food
- Welcome to our new website!